Friday, June 11, 2021

One to Watch

 One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London

In One to Watch, you follow Bea who is a plus size fashion blogger.  

The book starts off with Bea preparing for a visit for “the love of her life” Ray.  While visiting, they end up sleeping together even though Ray is engaged.  

Marion (her best friend) comes over a few weeks later to water the season’s premiere of Main Squeeze.  In a drunken state, Bea uses her blog to rip the show apart for not being diverse enough.  

She ends up being the next Main Squeeze.  Just like with the Bachelor and Bachelorette you read about Bea dating 25 men and narrow it down as the book as along.  

I got to page 304 and realized I forced myself to get that far.  I lost interest somewhere around half way through.  I just honestly couldn’t force myself to read more.

With the Bachelor and Bachelorette being so popular, I can see why so many people love the book.  It’s just not my cup of tea.

Reviewed by Shelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Me Always

 Want Me Always b y Lea Nolan The book follows Wren and Smith. Smith Conners grew up on Heron Harbor.  Wren Donovan regularly visited the is...