Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The Inheritance Games

 The Inheritance Games features a wealthy family and a nobody high school student.  Avery (a high schooler) was listed in the will of Tobias Hawthorne as his heir apparent when she has never even heard of him.  He leaves a series of clue around his house and grounds.  His four grandsons and Avery must work together to figure out what he is trying to tell them.  

The book and story line is so well written that I couldn’t put it down.  Every free minute I had I was reading trying to see what happened next.  The ending was unexpected and leaves me waiting on the next book.  

I can’t wait until September 2021 when The Hawthorne Legacy Book 2 is released.

Reviewed by Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Me Always

 Want Me Always b y Lea Nolan The book follows Wren and Smith. Smith Conners grew up on Heron Harbor.  Wren Donovan regularly visited the is...