Thursday, June 17, 2021

Forever Frozen

 Forever Frozen by Trinity Lemm

Forever Frozen is a follow up book to Forever Burn.  

I loved how in this book we get Axel’s point of view.  I don’t think have his point of view would have worked in Forever  Burn but it works in Forever Frozen.

Within the first few chapters, you see Tae and Axel run into his father at a grocery store.  I didn’t like how it was really wasn’t a big eventful thing; however, I get it because it doesn’t fit into the story really.  

You find out more about what happened the night Axel’s mom was murdered.  This night created his hatred for his father. 

This book is mostly about Connor and Nicole getting a divorce and him setting his sites on Tatum.  Connor is stalking Tatum even convinced her to get into his truck twice.  Axel tries his best to just love her and show her what she deserves.  

The story ends with Connor in Tate and Axel’s apartment to talk about the restraining order she took out on him.  Tate tells Archie, Axel’s father’s son, to hide in their room and lock the door. Axel walks end.  Axel and Connor start fighting where at some point Axel pulls a gun out.  Connor pulls Tate in front of him to prevent Axe from shooting.  Axel’s father, Andy, walks in dressed in uniform.  Andy is a cop.  I’m assuming Archie called him.  

The book ends with Andy firing a shot.  And I will admit I screamed saying no that can’t be the end.  I am hoping there is a third book.  

I hope Trinity is working on a third book.  I have to know what happens next.  Omg I can’t get enough of Axel and Tatum’s story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Me Always

 Want Me Always b y Lea Nolan The book follows Wren and Smith. Smith Conners grew up on Heron Harbor.  Wren Donovan regularly visited the is...