Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Weddings Coordinated

 Weddings Coordinated by Lisa Gayle

I received an early release computer of the book in a PDF format exchange for an honest review.

I couldn’t put it down.  I read the book in 24 hours.

The story is sort of a Parent Trap story line.  Dani and Mel are twins that switch places so Mel and go to the wedding of her best friend. 

The story line with Ethan and Dani honestly draws you in.  I couldn’t wait to see what would happen between them next.  Ethan is Mel’s boss and he can’t understand why all of a sudden he is attracted to Mel.  He doesn’t know it’s Dani not Mel.

Mal and Jesse (Mel’s best friend) are your typical friends to lovers but done in a way that keeps you on your toes.  You know it’s coming but not sure how the truth will come out.

There were numerous parts where I laughed and it pulled me in more.  I will definitely buy a hard copy once it’s available.

Review by Shelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Me Always

 Want Me Always b y Lea Nolan The book follows Wren and Smith. Smith Conners grew up on Heron Harbor.  Wren Donovan regularly visited the is...